Quantcast
Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Trudeau ‘Hoax’ Debunked: No Indigenous Remains Found 2 Years After Destruction of Catholic Churches

'So Canada just made up an entire hoax about Catholic schools genociding indigenous children, let churches get burned, and no one is held accountable...'

(Luis Cornelio, Headline USA) Extensive excavations fueled by leftist activists and conducted at historic Catholic churches in Canada have failed to uncover any human remains, casting doubt on previous claims made by some groups.

The controversial searches, spanning two years, have ignited a heated debate over the veracity of allegations related to the treatment of Indigenous children in church-run residential schools, leading to the burning of some churches.

As reported by the New York Post on Aug. 31, the Pine Creek First Nation undertook excavations at 14 sites in the basement of the Our Lady of Seven Sorrows Catholic Church over four weeks earlier this year. Despite limited evidence, the group claimed the detection of “anomalies.” However, on Aug. 18, Chief Derek Nepiniak made a startling admission: No remains had been found.

Historian Jacques Rouillard, a professor emeritus in the Department of History at the UniversitĂŠ de MontrĂŠal, expressed skepticism about the prevailing narrative.

“I don’t like to use the word hoax because it’s too strong, but there are also too many falsehoods circulating about this issue with no evidence,” he told the Post. Rouillard called for more excavations but also warned that groups jumped to conclusions “before there was any proof.”

The hoax was so far-reaching that even Pope Francis was reportedly duped into believing the story and issued an apology over the apparently non-existent tragedy that left no trace or remains of any bodies.

Popular podcast host Jack Posobiec chimed in with a fiery response. “So Canada just made up an entire hoax about Catholic schools genociding indigenous children, let churches get burned, and no one is held accountable,” he said on Twitter. “This is blood libel.”

The backdrop to this controversy is the historical context provided by the University of British Columbia’s First Nations and Indigenous Studies website, which reports that approximately 150,000 children attended schools managed by Catholic Churches and funded by the Canadian government. These children allegedly endured forced abandonment of their Indigenous heritage and language, the university warned.

In response to these allegations, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, infamously known for wearing blackface in 2001, allocated $320 million for research, and Pope Francis issued an official apology on behalf of the Catholic Church.

However, researchers like James C. McCrae, a former attorney general for Manitoba, argue that evidence supporting these claims remains limited. McCreae was forced to resign after a wave of criticism from cancel culture fanatics.

Tom Flanagan, a professor emeritus of political science at the University of Calgary, highlighted the challenge of dispelling deeply held beliefs, even when no concrete evidence surfaces. In statements to the Post, Flanagan stated, “People believe things that are not true or improbable, and they continue to believe it even when no evidence turns up.”

Copyright 2023. No part of this site may be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner without the permission of the copyright owner. To inquire about licensing content, use the contact form at https://headlineusa.com/advertising.
- Advertisement -

TRENDING NOW