Quantcast
Monday, January 30, 2023
- Advertisement -

NBC Correspondent Who Dropped Truth on Paul Pelosi Attack Still Missing from Air

'NBC owes it to its audience to be truthful and not cover this up... '

(Headline USANBC correspondent Miguel Almaguer has been absent from the network’s airwaves for nearly a month, following his Nov. 4 report on the alleged Paul Pelosi attack.

Almaguer, a Los Angeles-based correspondent, shared his findings on what really happened between Pelosi and his alleged attacker, David DePape, the night DePape allegedly assaulted Pelosi in his San Francisco mansion. He cited sources familiar with the investigation who said Pelosi opened the door for police when they arrived at the scene, but didn’t attempt to escape or cry for help. Pelosi even walked away from law enforcement and toward DePape, who allegedly hit Pelosi in the head with a hammer, according to Almaguer.

But shortly after airing Almaguer’s report, NBC retracted it without comment, and the reporter has not been seen on air since. Almaguer has also been silent on social media for the past month.

An NBC News insider said people within the network shot down Almaguer’s report because it didn’t align with the mainstream narrative, which is that DePape broke into Pelosi’s home with the hopes of injuring House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif.

However, a local NBC affiliate in San Francisco has corroborated many of the same details reported by Almaguer, revealing that Pelosi opened the door for police “with his left hand” and did not appear injured or in distress when he did so.

“NBC News must be more transparent with its viewers about this error. Who wrote Miguel’s script? Who approved the script? Are he and his producers suspended during an internal investigation? NBC’s silence on this matter speaks volumes. NBC owes it to its audience to be truthful and not cover this up,” a former NBC executive told Fox News earlier this month.

DePape faces federal charges of assaulting an immediate family member of a federal official and attempted kidnapping of a federal officer. The charges carry 30- and 2-year prison sentences, respectively.

Copyright 2023. No part of this site may be reproduced in whole or in part in any manner without the permission of the copyright owner. To inquire about licensing content, use the contact form at https://headlineusa.com/advertising.
- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

TRENDING NOW

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -