(Ezekiel Loseke, Headline USA) Hunter Biden had access to the classified documents illegally stored by Joe Biden while he was addicted to drugs and receiving diamonds and cash from a Chinese power company connected to the Chinese Communist Party.
Joe Biden informed the world that the Obama-era classified documents illegally stored in his home were kept in the same garage as his Corvette, Fox News reported.
Moreover, photographs of Hunter Biden driving his father’s Corvette in 2017 were discovered in the laptop from hell, according to the Gateway Pundit.
In 2016, on a show called “Jay Leno’s Garage” Joe Biden told the former Tonight Show host that his sons had fixed up his classic Corvette, according to another Gateway Pundit article.
Hunter also listed the Wilmington home as his primary residence, on a background check, his Delaware driver’s license and a billing address for credit cards and his Apple account, according to Breitbart News.
According to Joe Biden—and confirmed by his son’s registration documents and photos of him driving a car stored there—Hunter Biden had access to the garage used to illegally store classified documents.
At the same time that he had access to the classified documents, Hunter was meeting with executives of a Chinese power company with direct ties to the Chinese government. Indeed, Hunter once described one of them as, “the f***ing spy chief of China.”
The company, known as CEFC, was tied to the Chinese government. “From the yellow stars in its logo to the fact it had China in its name—a privilege normally reserved for state-owned companies—CEFC China Energy’s messaging strongly suggested state ties,” CNN wrote in a 2018 article.
CEFC made several massive payments to Hunter Biden during this time:
- In February of 2017, Hunter met with CEFC officials, who gifted him a diamond valued at $80,000.
- Nine days later, Hunter received $6 million of wire transfers that were flagged as suspicious by the Department of Treasury’s Financial Crimes Enforcement Network.
- Hunter also directly received cash from CEFC.
- Hunter was paid $1 million to serve as two CEFC official’s American lawyer.
- The Biden family was gifted credit cards from CEFC officials, which they used to rack up a bill exceeding $100,000.
“Hunter was intoxicated and having blackouts—and just feet away from classified documents—during period he was taking money from men tied to Chinese military intelligence,” he wrote.